Tuesday, 14 July 2009
#UKFP052* - Robin PAGE IS SPOT ON BUT 2 WEEKS TOO LATE!
#UKFP052* - Robin PAGE IS SPOT ON BUT 2 WEEKS TOO LATE!
Force Politicians & Snivil Cervants To Remember They WORK FOR US; make Public Servants ACCOUNTABLE!
The corruption of some in Politics is what gives the remaining 10% a bad name!
Robin PAGE IS SPOT ON BUT 2 WEEKS TOO LATE, CLEARLY Peter Cole, Del Young and a few idiots around them HAVE ALREADY DESTROYED UKFP!!
It really is sad that Robin Page's letter did not come early enough to go any way towards saving UKFP but sadly as I warned from day one - Bruce Lawson had absolutely no political nouse, Del Young is a serial idiot repeating the same mistakes again and again having learned nothing.
Many warned Peter Cole was untrustworthy and should not be involved - Cole & Lawson could not even work out how damaging the close association with the charged Criminal Tom Wise was!
Had these 3 individuals given their service and then in the realisation of the truth left in a gentlemanly way ensuring a smooth handover I could see SOME future for UKFP - Sadly I believe that Cole's appauling behaviour, Bruce Lawson's predicted incompetence right to the end, and the emminence gris of the noir ghost at the party who can not make up his mind whether to repair to his 'Mud-hut' or endlessly play a 'race card' where he clearly is a racist and exploits his blackness.
Read Del Young's letter elsewhere on this blog - you will be aware a racist would be the first to make Political Correct capital had I written such a diatribe of racist drivel!
Sorry Robin - I honestly believe there is no point is expending energy trying to breath life into a rotten corpse.
BEATING A DEAD HORSE
This traces back to the College and University Public Relations Association of Pennsylvania (CUPRAP) as "Indian Wrestling with Management." We surmise the author has been discharged for cause (insubordination) and the objects of his derision repeatedly promoted. (The original list had only twenty items, but then we were audited in duplicate by the Federal Reduction in Paperwork Act.)
Dakota Indian tribal wisdom passed on from one generation to the next says that when you discover that you are riding a dead horse, the best strategy is to dismount. In modern business, government, and academia factors parameterized as discounted cashflow/return on investment extrapolations and managerial performance evaluations are critical junctures.
Other dead horse strategies must be appraised to boost the bottom line:
01. What dead horse?
02. Buy a stronger whip and beat the dead horse.
03. Contact Personnel and demand an explanation.
04. Appoint a committee to study the dead horse.
05. Assemble a PowerPoint dead horse presentation.
06. Has the dead horse's warranty expired?
07. Visit subsidiaries to see how they ride dead horses.
08. Upgrade dead horse working conditions.
09. Have President Bush the Lesser declare "the dead horse has already begun to awaken."
10. Increase standards to include dead horses.
11. Attend a Dead Horse Motivational Seminar
12. Assign the dead horse to Marketing.
13. Assign the dead horse to R&D.
14. Retrofit the horse with new tack.
15. Shorten the track.
16. Create a training session to increase the riders' load share.
17. Rotate the dead horse into FIFO inventory.
18. Discard the saddle; ride the dead horse bareback.
19. Point the dead horse in the opposite direction and note how well he maintains his position.
20. Reclassify the dead horse as living-impaired.
21. Change the form so it reads: "This horse is not dead."
22. Innovate benchmarks for industry dead-horse leaders.
23. Hire outside contractors to ride the dead horse.
24. Assign the dead horse to the graveyard shift.
25. Compare current riding to riding before horse acquisition.
26. Tighten the dead horse's cinch.
27. Factor in dead horse savings re food, water, and maintenance.
28. Harness several dead horses together for increased speed.
29. Appoint a Tiger Team to revive the dead horse.
30. "This dead horse was procured with cost as an independent variable."
31. Relocate the dead horse.
32. Send the dead horse to a continuing education course.
33. Send the dead horse to a convention.
34. Send the dead horse on vacation.
35. Authorize the dead horse for behavioral counseling under the company HMO.
36. Donate the dead horse to a recognized charity, deducting its full original cost.
37. Compare your dead horse's performance to other companies' dead horses.
38. Render unto Caesar.
39. Hire Arthur Anderson, Inc. to count your herd.
40. Provide additional funding to increase the dead horse's performance.
41. Threaten the dead horse with termination.
42. Downsize the dead horse.
43. Downsize the dead horse and retain it as a contract hire.
44. Downsize the dead horse and replace it with an entry-level dead horse at one-third the salary.
45. Discharge the dead horse for cause.
46. Do a time management study to see if lighter riders would improve productivity.
47. Purchase an after-market product to make dead horses run faster.
48. Declare that a dead horse has lower overhead and therefore runs faster.
49. Proactively initiate parametric discounted cashflow/return on investment dead horse projections under varying microeconomic scenarios.
50. Issue a corporate mission statement to develop more "passion" for the art of horse riding.
51. List the dead horse as a new asset.
52. Survey the state of dead horses in today's business environment.
53. Repackage the dead horse.
54. Reassign fault to the dead horse's breeding.
55. Form a quality focus group to find profitable uses for dead horses.
56. Survey business school casebooks for dead horse models.
57. Require at least two more dead horses before this dead horse is validated as a dead horse source.
58. Re-engineer riding styles.
59. Renormalize standardized evaluations of riding ability.
60. Brand the dead horse and commission a music video for its introduction.
61. Base manager productivity evaluations upon the dead horse's performance.
62. Award the dead horse to a retiree.
63. Rewrite the expected performance requirements for dead horses.
64. Apply standards and metrics to the riding of dead horses.
65. Is it time for the company picnic?
66. Your horse was visiting the World Trade Center on 11 September 2001, wasn't it?
67. Write an SBIR grant application for national defense studies of necrofillya.
68. Declare the dead horse to be a trade secret.
69. Execute a major reorganization including one-time dead horse writeoffs.
70. Gather other dead animals and announce a diversity program.
71. Promote the dead horse to a supervisory position.
72. Write off the dead horse as a Y2K incompatibility.
73. Dead Horse, Emeritus.
74. Call it a virtual horse dot com and spin off an e-business plus IPO.
75. Alert Homeland Security that your horse has been killed by Muslim terrorists and demand FEMA compensation.
I regret Robin Page's efforts laudable as they would have been now find themselves in the position of being applied to not just a dead horse but one deliberately killed to ensure no other riders could derive benefit from the indisputable fitness of the horse - an evil act of cruelty to the horse selfishly carried out in a petty act of self interest!
What are you all doing?
At the beginning of June 38,000 people in East Anglia voted for the UKFP. It was a terrific amount of support for a Party that had been in existence for such a short time.
Since then I have met many people who have told me with pride how they supported us, and one, very recently wrote in asking for a supply of pamphlets.
Before you all go running off into the sunset, toys thrown into the air for effect, just pause and consider all those thousands who supported us in three regions. In my view we should show some loyalty to them. We raised their hopes; we offered them a solution, and now we simply walk away? I can almost hear the roars of laughter and applause flowing from UKIP’s Gravy Train from here. Farage will be claiming his dirty tricks were completely justified – just look at us.
This is the elementary way forward – it should be obvious – and this includes you Peter and Del.
Before anything further is done we need to hold a meeting to evaluate how we got on at the election and the way forward. We need to sit down and look at the way forward – politically, financially and emotionally.
Let’s talk about policy, strategy, the way ahead. That is what is wanted – not a leadership election – there is nothing to lead unless we lay the foundations. Let’s secure them, not dig them up.
We have an opportunity here for something good and something dramatic.
We also have an opportunity to make complete fools of ourselves – and that appears to be happening now.
I have not been included in all the emails that have been flying about. The only emails I have received are of individuals resigning – so what is going on?
What I want to see are emails from Del and Peter telling me the election has been called off.
Second we want a constructive meeting at the end of the holiday season – early September to discuss options?
If agreement is reached on a sensible way forward then we should have a re-launch – followed by the election of a proper leader and committee – then a Conference in the new year to mark our territory for the General Election.
For the General Election we should target a few seats with sleazy pro EU sitting MPS.
To me that is what should be done – that would make the Party.
Anything else will break the Party.
Bruce you are Chairman – please sort things out in a logical and simple way otherwise we have cheated thousands of people. I am willing to help but I need to know what is going on.
Please sort your heads out.
I regret Robin - anyone of any callibre has distanced themselves and resigned - though I believe that your idea can still be taken forward over the summer, if the competent can be induced to have a further try under a new banner rather more intelligently structured than UKFP has been shown to be.
The votes are NOT in any way betrayed as no one voted, in any numbers, for Peter Cole, Del Young or Bruce Lawson - your ego is in no way inflated to be aware that the voteswere largely for your good self as an honest pair of hands supported by Petrina & John West, John Petley & Drew Belobaba, Chris, Ian, Martin and let us face it, inspite of Bruce Lawson and Peter Cole and Del Young.
Do not forget Del Young was deliberately damaging to UKFP and actively, with Drs. David Abbott & Eric Edmond actively supporting Nigel Farage and the corruption that is EUkip through separate routes.
Sadly, as predicted Bruce Lawson couldn't sort his own sock draw!
Peter Cole would blame everyone for there being no pairs and Del Boy's excercise to learn English this week is on 'Why I don't wear sox in my Mud-hut'! One day he may master the concepts to move forward in life and provide a record of his employ, experience and CV, until then his presence will damage any organisation with which he seeks status.
For further information on The UK First Party, which claims to be a non-racist, non-sectarian party bookmark this page and come back to the Blog regularly and we will try to keep you up to date.
TO LEAVE THE EU
What is the exit and survival plan for these United Kingdoms to maximise on the many benefits of leaving The EU. It is the DUTY of our Politicians and Snivil Cervants to ensure the continuity, liberty and right to self determination of our peoples they have a DUTY to protect against crime and secure both our food and our border.
NONE of these DUTIES has a single British politician upheld for 40 years. They have drawn their incomes fraudulently and dishonesty.
Politicians are failing to tell the truth, but so are almost all wanabe Politicians, the MSM and Snivil Cervants.
The fact is that even if EVERY British MEP wanted change in The EU it would achieve NOTHING.
Every single British Politician, of EVERY Party, elected since before we joined the EUropean Common Market, has promised to change The EU's CAP - In 40 Years they have achieved absolutely NOTHING!
To try to put a value on OUR Freedom is as futile as floccipaucinihilipilification and as odious as the metissage of our societies, as we rummage in the ashes of our ancestors dreams, sacrifices and achievements, the flotsam of our hopes and the jetsam of our lives, consider the Country and Anglosphere which we leave our children and the future, with shame!
01291 – 62 65 62
PLEASE POST THIS TAG AS FOLLOWS:ON YOUR eMAILS & BLOGS, FORUM POSTINGS & MAILINGS - GET THE MESSAGE TO THE PEOPLE IT IS OUR BEST HOPE AS WHOEVER IS APPOINTED WILL MAKE NO DIFFERENCE AS PROVED!
I SUGGEST – where UKFirstParty is not standing and there is thus clearly no political party of repute, advocating or campaigning for withdrawal of these United Kingdoms from the EU and restoration of our independent sovereign, democracy, with Justice & the right to self determination in a free country.
Deny the self seeking & meaningless wanabe MEPs the Mythical Mandate for which they clamour. Diktat is imposed from The EU but Law should be made at Westminster, for our Country & our Peoples.
Write Upon Your Ballot Paper:
LEAVE THE EU